Thursday, September 18, 2008

Erection During Physical



affair Alitalia on demand (in summary) "We got where we are: who is to blame" have indulged a bit 'all the newspapers.
Here are two results taken at 8.40 am on 19 September.



I must say, to point out that one is from " Republic" and the other from "The Newspaper ".

nation itself performs quite the opposite.
The idea that I have done and that, my friend Budo shares Tunisian exile, is that Alitalia should fail.
Apparently we are readers of Sun "
.
about the responsibilities of the failed negotiations I think, quite simply, if someone wants to buy an airline (and its bandwagon) instead of waiting a few days to pick up the failure to price surely more advantageous for him, free of charge (pilots, staff redundancies and so on), the interest of the worker (who needs a job for life, and I suppose this is the condition of the vast maggiornaza employee AZ) is to encourage not hinder it with 9 (NINE) unions, which is perched in the defense of small privileges, assuming to be in a position of advantage in negotiations. I expect that the workers described above straccino Cigl their card or on its behalf. I fear for them, however, that they will not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment